Monday 3 December 2012

Savvy December BIG Sketch Challenge

It was my turn this month, to host the Scrapbook Savvy BIG sketch with a twist over on the forum.

Remember we now only have the ONE monthly challenge.


A DT member choses a member's page from the gallery and then creates a sketch based on that page. 

It is pretty simple and to make it exciting, it has a MASSIVE $40 store voucher with free post as the prize! 
Who wouldn't want to have a go?

As soon as I spotted this page in the gallery, I had it ear-marked for my sketch. 

I just had to keep my fingers crossed that it wasn't picked as last month's sketch or removed for publication.  

So thanks to this awesome page created by Monique aka Niq16, I have created a sketch for you to use for December.


Enjoying The Good Life


Image

My Sketch

Image

Monique, I had so much fun creating this page. Thank you for your amazing inspiration, I hope I have done your page some justice.

Spooks are out tonight


Image


Tara, Sar and Sara will add their samples to the forum between now and December 15th, so don't forget to check back in to see them all!

Entries for this challenge are to be uploaded into the correct gallery folder by midnight December 31st to be in the running to win the $40 voucher! 

Please create your layout specifically for this challenge, and this challenge only!

Thanks for visiting my blog

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Fabulous page, Kerryn!! I am totally in love with all those mist splatters!! I really want to give this sketch a go :-)