Wednesday 6 February 2013

2 beautiful creatures - WOW


Hello again Scrappers! 
Another page to share with you featuring WOW chipboard.

We did a road trip to Monarto Zoo recently during the school holidays and I got some fabulous snaps of the gorgeous Giraffes out there. I was stoked! I have been wanting to use the very cute Baby Giraffe WOW166
since it found it's way into my stash.

My ink stash got another workout for this chipboard.
Lots of colours were used, blending and highlighting and of course, a coat of Glossy Accents to finish him off. The chipboard was backed with brown cardstock to give the giraffe his spots.

Photobucket

The title was created using Block Alphabet in lowercase, it was lightly swiped around the edges with pinecone ink, a simple finish.

Photobucket

2 beautiful creatures

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping into the blog today. I will be back on Friday to share some more with you :)

No comments: