Monday 11 February 2013

February New Release for WOW

Sunday saw the February New Releases revealed over on the WOW blog along with the amazing samples created by the design team.

I have three pages to share with you today, two have already been shared over at WOW, show I will show a little more detail and one new page to reveal for you this morning.

This new pages features Bits & Pieces Tool Pack WOW1730C, Plain Cog Set WOW729 and Lowercase Classic Alphabet WOW1385
These are older photos of my son doing what he loves, play with Dad's tools.

Bits & Pieces Tool Pack Cog Set Plain

The cogs and tool pieces have been coated with Walnut Ink Crystals and water and then dried using a heat gun. Melting and bubbling of the crystals adds to effect. To randomly colour these pieces and highlight the raised lumps and bumps, I have grabbed a few different Brilliance Inks, gold, bronze, blue, red, black, brown and silver all play a part of this process. Slowly layering each piece with the gold, bronze, black, silver and brown. Once I was happy with the whole rusty metal look, I lightly added the primary colours.
Love this finish!!

The title has been simply covered bronze ink.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket  Photobucket

mr fix it

Photobucket

My next page was created using Upper WOW1384 & Lowercase WOW1385 Classic Alphabet and the title Primary WOW 1048

Some special photos taken of my son with his Teacher and class helper on his very last day in the building he started school in. Bitter sweet moment, the boy is growing up.

I have covered all of the letters with pinecone ink and let them thoroughly dry. To decorate each letter I have used metallic gel pens in colours that matched the patterned papers on the page, simple drawing different size spots on each letter.

Photobucket

Last day Junior Primary

Photobucket

The final page captures the family celebrating New Years Eve and our attempts at sparkler art. We all had a heap of fun and there were plenty of photos. This page is what I would call the clean version of the words written with sparklers.

The WOW chipboard used here was the 2013 Pack WOW1741

2013 Pack

I have used three different size '2013' and covered them with two different mediums. A bit of glitter in white and blue and some Liquid Pearls in red.

Photobucket

Celebrate 2013

Photobucket


That's it from me today, hope you made it to the end, remember to let your LSS know what WOW chipboard you need :)

Thanks for spending some time with me today.


No comments: