Thursday 5 September 2013

Day Two of WOW inspiration

Yep I'm back again! 
Hope you are enjoying this gorgeous spring weather at the moment.

Today's page is Sliding Trio
These are recent photos from my baby Sister's visit. Here is my son and his cousins giving the slippery dip near Grandmas a good workout.

This page features lots of different WOW products.

I used the Random Stars 12x12 AltaMATZ to jazz up the background cardstock, I have outlined the stars with a gold metallic pen and then coloured them in. Simple but effective.

The embellishment cluster starts with a new Kraft Bits Journal Card as the base.
The Mini Polaroid Frame 'Laugh' has been covered with navy ink and backed with lined paper to become my journal spot.

I love the small Tree of Hearts. The tree was covered with charcoal ink first and let to dry. Once dry, I have coloured the hearts with Turquoise Stickles for a touch of bling. The cluster is complete with the '2013' that was also covered with charcoal ink and then given a coat of Dimensional Magic.


 photo _DSC0130_zps63d6ffbf.jpg

The title has been created using the New Boy Alphabet. I have used Metallic silver ink to colour the letters and then sealed them with Dimensional Magic. The final piece of WOW is the Thumbs Up wood veneer icon was inked with a light yellow and then a thick coat of Dimensional Magic was applied to give it a full finish.

 photo _DSC0128_zps76eaf011.jpg

I really love how this page turned out, captures how much fun the kids were having perfectly.

 photo _DSC0126v1_zps801b2613.jpg

Thanks for visiting my blog today, meet you back here on tomorrow

No comments: