Tuesday 3 September 2013

WOW August Challenge

Evening peoples, I've got some catching up to do on here it seems. Wish I knew where all my time went!!

This month's challenge over on the WOW Blog is super easy!!

Simply create a page using a WOW product.
It can be Alta MATZ, AltaWORDS, Chipboard, Wood Veneer or the very new Krafty Bits

Then either email your page to challenges@websterenterprises.com.au or post your page to our Facebook page.

Entries must be received by the 21st September 2013. 



Here is my page for the challenge. It features the chipboard title School Days, the letters have been covered with Pinecone Ink and then I have doodled a faux stitched border using a red gel glitter pen. The apples have been covered with ink and the finished off with Glossy Accents.

 photo _DSC0032_zps9050cd0f.jpg

I have also used a Mini Speech Bubble that has been simply finished with the edges being brushed with Pinecone Ink

 photo _DSC0031_zpsdfe8e1d5.jpg

A great photo of my boy and his buddy from school

 photo _DSC0030_zps0794a866.jpg

There is plenty of inspiration from the other girls, so head over to the blog to check them out.

No comments: