Thursday 20 April 2017

Time for a catch up

I can't believe another month has passed since I've shared my All About Scrapbooks projects on my own blog. Talk about slack! It has been a crazy month with cross over of summer and winter sport for our nearly teenager plus a new school with plenty of homework.

Enough of the excuses, lets catch up the rest of March projects and then I can get started on April in a few days, the advantage of a few days holidays.

First up was the page 'Happiness Found' created using Echo Park Paper Co Jungle Safari. It was a visit to the Adelaide Zoo with my nieces and specifically near the Panda Enclosures.I did some fussy cutting to create some embellishments and a little stenciling in the background for effect.



Here are a few close-ups, a fussy cut Panda from my photos and the 2 Crafty Bamboo Stems painted with Distress Paints.



I used foam tape to lift a few of the cut outs to create more layers



Next up was a page 'Let Your Light Shine' using the final pieces of Jillibean Soup Hardy Hodgepodge . Photos were of school camp last year, some great memories for our boy. I went for a black background for something different and loved how the colours popped.



2 Crafty chipboard was the feature on this page with the title Let your light shine and Aidens Arrows covered with Distress Paints and Dimensional Magic.







Well that's March wrapped up, I will be back soon with the first few weeks of April.
Thanks for visiting my blog and be sure to check out All About Scrapbooks for your shopping needs.

No comments: