Sunday 30 July 2017

Friday Features for June

See I am keeping my word, I will get this blog up to date!

So June was another month that just flew by, but I still enjoyed my creative time when I got the chance.
With working and a very active and sporty 13 year old, we rarely seem to sit still.

The two collections I chose for June from All About Scrapbooks were total opposites in colour and design, both fabulous in different ways.

My Minds Eye Hey Mister
A very masculine collection with muted colours black, grey and navy, but a pop of metallic really gave this collection it's place in the spotlight.




Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello
This collection was pretty and bright, very feminine. I loved having the navy and pink together, with plenty of elements to fussy cut and decorate my page. Think I might have to play a little more with this collection.


June did go very quickly, I think I a few extra pages created from May collections.
Thanks for dropping in, I hope you've been inspired to get some crafting done and look forward to you visiting again.

No comments: