Thursday 5 June 2008

Catchin up

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I had updated this!!
The month has just flown past, DS was really sick for a week with tonsillitis and I have been in hospital for daysurgery. (nothing serious)
But it amazing how a few things like that can put everything else behind.
OK so a quick summary of things, I had a lovely Mother's day. We went to our local garden centre and got some plants for our back yard. I also purchased myself some scrappy supplies.
My dear friend Trudi came over for a weekend. We both went to some classes with the amazing Rachel Greig and had a ball. This lady is extremely talented, I really enjoyed the day, thanks Rachel and Charlottes Web here in Adelaide for organising it all.
In between that I have been scrapping my butt off, so I will share that side of things with you shortly.

June is shaping up to be just as busy for me.
But hopefully this month I will keep things around here up to date.
I will do a new post for all of scrappy things. 8)

No comments: