Saturday 6 December 2008

Some Savvy Projects

I decided to tackle some OTP projects for Christmas over at www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au and I am thrilled with how they have turned out.
I just adore Kaisercraft products, I really can not get enough of them.
Diane has a great selection of Kaisercraft products in the store http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=91&sort=20a&filter_id=452

And just seen some peeks of their next release and it actually made me feel faint LOL!!!

I have decorated the Christmas Present album with Pear Tree papers and the swivvel Chistmas Tree using Countdown.
My present album I scrapped Harry's 2008 christmas, I love seeing the day in review and you can see Harry just loves christmas.
The Swivvel Tree I decided to scrap some christmas photos from every year since Harry was born. It is fabulous way to see how much he has changed. Now Grandma wants one too LOL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: