Thursday 1 July 2010

My *new* July ABC challenge @ Savvy

Well unfortunately the lack of interest in the 'All about me' challenges at Scrapbook Savvy has meant a little re-think on my behalf.
So from July 1st, I am starting the new ABC challenge.

Each month I will give you a letter, and sometimes a criteria, for you to create a page, any size & any subject. The letter must be used for the main word in the title of your page. Where possible it will be great to have just one word, but it is not compulsary.

So we will start at the very beginning this month.

Create a layout using the letter 'A' for your title and please include some arrows and acrylic paint on your page.
Upload to the correct gallery by Midnight July 31st to be in the running for the prize. Please create the page purely for the challenge over at Savvy.

My album is going to about Harrison and his antics, so this month I went for:

Artist

Photobucket

Don't forget to head over to Scrapbook Savvy to check out the other challenges issued by our fabulous design team.

No comments: