Wednesday 4 May 2011

2 Crafty reveal - Cherish

I've been playing with pink stuff again, I really can't help myself :)
This time I've scrapped my beautiful great niece, Lexie Lou!
With some help from the fabulous 2 Crafty chipboard Butterflies and Vine Leaf corners and some Kaisercraft crackle paint, I have create a little keepsake for her family to frame.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are a few other pages I have scrapped from my photo pile.

School Xmas concert

Photobucket

Ready 4 Xmas (Stuck?! April 1st sketch)

Photobucket

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

"Ready 4 Christmas" is wonderful! Love the 3 background papers on the kraft. Great embellies, too, for these cute photos.

Anthea said...

gorgeous work Kerryn!! I lvoe that crackle effect! will have to invest in some I think