Sunday 4 September 2011

A few things to share

Sorry been a bit slack this week with sharing. Just never seems to be enough time in the day.

One thing I have been busy doing is putting together my Bella Blvd DT application. Needed to create 4 new pages to send them, I put together 5 and then couldn't decided LOL!! But I have sent that in, so I will share that with you soon.

It is the beginning of the month again, so I have my manufacturer's challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy to show you. I could not resist the growing popularity of Anthentique! It did help that the three new kits released over at Savvy all included different collections from Authentique.

So the chosen manufacturer for September is AUTHENTIQUE and the extra criteria is to included CIRCLES.

Photobucket

All the challenges are posted in the forum for you to check out, remember to upload your take on any of the challenges the the gallery before Midnight September 30th to be eligible for some Savvy dollars.

Here are the links for you:

Sar's Random Kit Challenge (Due Tuesday 13th September)
Sara's Wordy Challenge
Anthea's Sketch Challenge
Renee's Music Clip Challenge

I did manage one other challenge from our Cybercrop weekend, wish I had done more. I love doing Sar's blind challenges and this one wasn't any different. I even managed to get pretty close.

Playtime

Photobucket

I am also trying to play along over at Scrapbooking From Scratch. Peta is running a month long competition where there is a sketch featured every day. I have only managed one so far, but I am sure I will get more done especially at the retreat coming up.

Sketch One - Always wriggling

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping in, enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Dt stuff! Love the Authentique layout - just gorgeous as are the others. I'm doing Peta's comp and so far have managed 3 but we'll see how long that continues :) Take care xx

scrappin' girl said...

Kerryn, you do the MOST FANTASTIC BOY layouts !!! so bright and colourful and sooooo much to look at !!!! AMAZING GIRL !!!!!!