Friday 28 October 2011

Savvy October Reveal - Happy Day

This month over at Scrapbook Savvy I was excited to be given the bright and cheerful collection 'Happy Day' by Simple Stories to create some layouts for inspiration.
Sar obviously knows me very well!!

I totally fell in love with this gorgeous collection, they really are a very clever company! The combination of border strips, journal cards, 4x6 and 6x12 patterns all within the 12x12 papers is fabulous and the sticker sheets that compliment the papers are just perfectly.
I highly recommend buying it all, you really won't need anything else.

The other amazing thing with this collection, although it is based around birthday celebrations, you can use it for many other pages without being restricted and it is very gender neutral.
But lets face it, we all have birthdays every year, so I don't think this collection could possibly go to waste. Hopefully you will find some inspiration from the pages I have made and I am sure there will be a few more to follow.

She's a big girl now

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Princess

Photobucket

Grandpa and Nicole

Photobucket


No comments: