Friday 6 January 2012

Savvy January Manufacturer Challenge

This month's manufacturer is one we have done early last year but with the two gorgeous collections in the shop at the moment, I really couldn't resist featuring it again. Plus I am still loving playing with what Sar had sent me for December LOL!!

The manufacturer is My Minds Eye and the twist to the challenge is to use a patterned paper for your background.

Now I am pretty sure everyone will have some MME in their stash, but if for some strange reason you haven't, head over to the store and check out Everyday Fun and Happy Days

Here is my sample, which also featuring some gorgeous mini tags and Barbed Wire from 2Crafty

Sugar Fix

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You have until Midnight January 31st to upload your page to the correct gallery to be eligible for some super Savvy dollars.
Please create a page for this challenge only

No comments: