Friday 17 February 2012

2Crafty catch up

I don't think I have posted my last few pages for 2Crafty, so I thought I would catch that side of things up today. Plus I still have heaps of pages to share from my holidays, but I will save them for tomorrow. Don't want to bore you LOL!

Such a daredevil

Here is the first page all about my sweet little niece and her adventure on the slippery dip. Birds in Tree and a single Funky Bird are the perfect embellishments to compliment my layout.

Photobucket

Why so sad

This is page number two recently posted to the 2Crafty blog You can also find a 'step by step' process you can follow to try the technique on your favourite chipboard


Photobucket

Thanks for dropping in, I will try to post more tomorrow

1 comment:

scrappin' girl said...

Kerryn your layouts are amazing as usual!!!! and how cute is your little niece !!!!!