Monday 30 July 2012

Scrapbook Savvy - Pink Paislee Declaration

I am so in love with this collection and was thrilled when Sarah informed me it was heading my way as my Scrapbook Savvy DT kit. This is a collection I have been wanting to buy for quite awhile, but I always worry when a collection is specifically released for an American holiday.  I never should have worried!! Love the red, blue and cream and there is no reference to the holiday itself. The patterned papers are just amazing!!

So it is no surprise creating with this collection over the weekend was a breeze.  3 pages came together so quickly and I am love them all. I am still very tempted to buy some more of these papers.
If you are looking to purchase the range, Sarah still has some available here

Born to climb


Photobucket

Isn't she lovely


Photobucket


One angry bird and her handsome accomplice


Photobucket

Hope you find some inspiration in these pages. Thanks for dropping in.

2 comments:

Kel said...

You have rocked this range lovely x Cant wait to see u xx

scrappin' girl said...

CONGRATS on your "WOW" DT position Kerryn xxx