Sunday 14 October 2012

WOW October New Releases


Good Morning to all, what a beautiful day it is here already.
Today over at the WOW blog the design team are sharing some of this month's new releases.

I've put together 3 pages to share with you and I hope you will find them inspiring.

My first page features the WOW 1651 Sewing Stitches Large and a photo of my gorgeous boy from the 2010 Christmas pageant.
I have inked the 'heartbeat' piece using Pinecone VersaInk and then used a metallic red gel pen to outline it.
Also used are some hearts from the Mini Heart Pack. The outlined hearts have been inked in red and then I have simply doodled some dots with a brown pen. The solid hearts have been covered with red Stickles and Glossy Accents.


Photobucket



You make my heart skip a beat

Photobucket

My second page has gone a little bit girlie!
This is one of my beautiful Nieces. She is showing off her new outfit that I sent to her a few months ago.
The new chipboard piece is the very dainty Belinda Flourish, which I love.
I have covered it with Liquid Pearls and attached a heart from the Mini Hearts Pack inked to match the jade colour in the papers.


Photobucket

This page was inspired from Sara N's blind scrap last weekend over at Scrapbook Savvy


Pretty Ballerina Girl

Photobucket

My final page today goes back to all things boyish.
These are older photos of Harrison on a day out to visit some trains.
The new chipboard here is the perfect title PLAY
I have coloured the train using different inks and doodling with a pen. The words 'PLAY' has been inked with brown, stamped using gold and covered with Glossy Accents.

Photobucket

_DSC0013-6


A Boy at PLAY

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping by my blog today and remember to visit the WOW website to check out the other new releases.

No comments: