Monday 19 November 2012

Day Two over at WOW


Couple of pages to show you today.

I wanted to share a couple of different takes on the very versatile WOW chipboard Alphabets

I laugh at this page every time I look at it and I can because I am nowhere to be seen, sorry girls :)
This photo of my sisters was taken at my brother's wedding back in 1989, check out the hair!

The Classic Alphabet in uppercase C1384 was covered with black ink and then stamped with a bronze metallic ink and definition stamp. The letters were coated with Glossy Accents to allow the bronze stamped images to pop a little more. The last 2 Geometric Photo Corners from yesterday were also used on this page, covered with metallic red ink and Glossy Accents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the finished project,

Good Old Life

Photobucket

My second page features the Classic Alphabet in lowercase and 2 of my beautiful Nieces. 
The photo was taken while we were on holidays in Brissie back in July

The letters were roughly inked with black and then swiped over the letters with some turquoise metallic rub. To help the letter to stand out on the page I have used a bronze metallic gel pen to outline each letter.

Photobucket

I have also doodled a box around each word once it was stuck onto the page using a black pen.

Fly Little Birdie

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting the blog, hope you will drop back again.

No comments: