Saturday 9 March 2013

A little bit of WOW to pass the time

Over the past few weekends when there have been no deadlines due and I've had a bit of free time, I have dragged out some of my supplies and my treasure box full of WOW and just scrapped!
It is relaxing and actually very therapeutic for me. This working full-time business at the moment is tiring and a little mind altering. I haven't really achieved a lot, but some pages done are better than none, right?.

The first page features my son and his best friend starting grade three this year.
They have been mates since they started school in 2009 and have been lucky enough to be in the same class each year.

I have used the WOW title 'My Buddy' WOW1041, given it a base coat of red ink and then dusted the edges with my trusty pinecone ink. Pretty simple but just perfect for my page.

 photo _DSC0003-20_zpsd48dfa6a.jpg

My Buddy



The next page was just a random photo taken at a family gathering where all the children were kicking back in the recliners. Obviously an extremely tiring affair for them!! But it gave me a bit of a giggle putting the page together cause the title for the page was just so fitting.

This time I have put the WOW Pennant Banner WOW1646 to good use to form the base for my title. Chipboard has been inked with black and then mounted on foam tape for a little dimension.

 photo _DSC0005-17_zps3a5e2a0d.jpg

Gold Call at Grandmas



That's it for now.
I hope you can check back here tomorrow to see the latest and greatest from WOW with the March new releases.

No comments: