Monday 22 April 2013

Scrapbook Savvy April We're Savvy Kit Reveal

Afternoon Scrappers!

I had finished playing with this kit a few days ago but since that time there has been very little sunshine here to actually take any photos. I have finally managed to get a few snaps today to share with you.

Now unfortunately this kit was 'SOLD OUT' within 30 minutes of it being added to the Savvy Store, but I hope my pages to offer you some inspiration and for the lucky ones who did grab a kit, maybe you will find  some ideas.

April 2013 Were Savvy Kit

My first page you may have already spotted on the Savvy facebook page

Your best jump

This page was basically put together using the Echo Park 3x4 Journal paper, love how easy it was!

 photo _DSC0059_zps63d8a711.jpg

He is my prince

I put the Studio Calico Honeydew mist to work on this page. I used it to add splashes to the background and also to colour the chipboard.

 photo _DSC0004-21_zps3c78fbaa.jpg

Happy in the rain

I decided to make some use of the Fancy Pants Button packaging on this page, think it worked pretty well.

 photo _DSC0002-16_zps10d64467.jpg

I still have some papers and embellies left to use, so I might just get a fourth page done at some stage.

Thanks for visiting my blog .

No comments: