Monday 26 August 2013

WORDS OR WHATEVER August New Releases

Have you seen the new releases for WOW this month?
They are absolutely amazing, new AltaMATZ, Chipboard, Wood Veneers and the latest new product that has been created. Loving the sets of Krafty Bits

I have put together three pages to show off the new pieces, hope you enjoy them.

Together
Features a number of WOW products. The new title Together has been inked and coated with Glossy Accent. A heart wood veneer has been lightly covered with Distrees Ink and covered with Glossy Accents.

 photo _DSC0012_zpsf3b5e7af.jpg

A heart journal card from Journal Set 1 is tucked under one of the photos, I have backed the cut out heart with some patterned paper, inked the edges and added a little doodling. The next layer is the Love Polaroid Frame from the Laugh Love You Polaroid set, heavily inked with black and backed with paper to form part of my journal strips.

 photo _DSC0013_zps3feed74f.jpg

  photo _DSC0010_zps801734e5.jpg

Sinister Sister Act
Scrapping photos of my sister and I from last Halloween. I thought the new 12x12 Spiderweb AltaMATZ was perfect for my page. Using black cardstock and I have misted with White Glimmermist. Once the mist was dry I have highlighted the web with diamond Stickles. Teamed with the new AltaMATZ was the release of the chipboard Spiderweb covered with Stickles.

 photo _DSC0009_zps9b5c0135.jpg

 photo _DSC0007_zps04f0255c.jpg

Enjoy the sweet moments

Photos of my gorgeous great-niece taken down at the beach. Features the new Wood Veneer Star Pack coloured with Alcohol Ink and doodled with metallic gold pen.

 photo _DSC0004_zps4c675e9d.jpg

Another yummy Krafty Bit Journal Card used as part of my title and journal spot.

 photo _DSC0003_zps88c230d1.jpg

 photo _DSC0002_zpsc3f8a3dd.jpg

Remember there are plenty more New Releases to see over on the blog, check out what the other DT girls have created.

Don't forget to ask your local Scrapbook Store to get the new releases in.

No comments: