Monday 11 November 2013

November BIG Savvy Sketch

It was my turn to share my take on this month's sketch on the Scrapbook Savvy blog, so thought I better share it here too.

Chloe created this sketch based on a page created by katemc in the Savvy gallery.

November BIG Savvy Sketch

I had a bit of fun with my background and then used the fabulous collection Rough and Tumble by Carta Bella. to create my page

Best day ever

 photo _DSC0002_zps4f509acf.jpg

Both Sarah and Chloe have their takes of the sketch on the Savvy blog

Don't forget, this is THE COMPETITION to enter as you could win a possible $40 to spend in the Scrapbook Savvy Store

Upload your page to the gallery by Midnight November 30th to be in the running for this randomly drawn prize.

Happy Scrapping.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Stunning take on the sketch, Kerryn! Amazing background as usual - you never cease to amaze me :)