Saturday 7 December 2013

Scrapbook Savvy BIG December Sketch

It's a busy time of year but thankfully I can still find a bit of time to get some scrapping done.

This month Chloe chose a gorgeous page from the Savvy gallery created by Rikki to base her December sketch on  and I really enjoyed my take on it.

Here is the sketch

December Savvy sketch

Last night after all were asleep, I spent a few quiet hours creating. My page features a photo of Harrison taken while we were at the Christmas pageant a few weekends ago. I actually got him to stand still for a few minutes as we were heading back to the car through the South Parklands.

I have used the We're Savvy September kit which I just loved playing with and there are still some available in-store

We're Savvy Kit - September 2013 - Click Image to Close

My page also features a few of my favourite WOW pieces, chipboard You, Wood Veneer Brush Heart and Chevrons Stripes.

So You



Don't forget, this is THE COMPETITION TO ENTER as you could win $40 voucher to spend in the Scrapbook Savvy Store with FREE POSTAGE.

Upload your page to the correct gallery by Midnight 31st December to be in the running for this randomly drawn prize.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you get a chance to try the sketch.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving the papers and colours on here! Amazing page!