Tuesday 4 February 2014

Stuck?! Sketches 1st February Reveal

I love the beginning of the month when there is always lots to share.

Today I am sharing my take on the first sketch of the the for Stuck?! Sketches
Laura has put together another 2 gorgeous sketches this month which will surely entice you to pull out your scrapping supplies.

Here is the sketch,



I decided to mirror the sketch to suit the photo a little better. This is us being party animal on New Tear's Eve. A very quiet night for us, but we did see midnight. I snapped a few family selfies.

HELLO 2014



A big thank you to the great sponsors for the challenge, head over to the blog to check them out and see what the rest of the team have done with the sketch.

Please link up your pages in the sidebar of the blog by 26th February to be in the running for one of the prizes. All prizes will be drawn randomly using Random.Org. to pick a number

When lining your layouts, please make sure it is linked  to the specific post that the layout is in, not your blog in general and is can be harder to find later in the month. You can also link from any gallery including Flickr and Facebook.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you get the chance to play along.

No comments: