Thursday 5 June 2014

Scrapbook Savvy June BIG Sketch Challenge

I don't know where the week has gone, I was going to post the latest Savvy Sketch on my blog on Monday and here we are already Thursday night! DOH!!

It was my turn this month to choose an inspiring layout from the Savvy gallery and turn it into the June BIG Savvy Sketch. I picked a gorgeous, colourful layout Fun times created by Deb A

 photo DebASavvyPageJuneSketch_zps208531d1.jpg

Here is the sketch I put together

 photo SavvyJuneBIGSketch2014_zpsf13a4410.jpg

Remember this is the challenge you want to play along with each month with a massive $40 voucher to the Savvy store and FREE postage Australia wide for the lucky random winner.

Create a page based on this sketch and upload it to the gallery by Midnight June 30th to be in the running and please remember your page should be a new creation made for this challenge alone.

The page I put together is of our gorgeous boy and his new cousin. The collection I have used is Bella Blvd - Family Forever sent to me from Sarah. The same collection used for my cybercrop challenge.

New Love

 photo _DSC0101_zpsee7cbddc.jpg

Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments: