Monday 7 April 2008

More to share

I had a great weekend scrapping away into the wee hours of the morning, thank goodness for daylight savings. I really needed that extra hour to get some sleep.
This craft is so addictive, once I start Friday, I really don't want to stop Monday nights, but I need to get my beauty sleep before working Tuesday.

I managed to finish two more pages with my 2CC kit, I did a page with some Paper Salon papers and played with my all time favourite manufacturer products.............
Can you guess!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Also have some great news to share with anyone that might call in.
My dearest friend Trudi has finally got herself an online book shop called Scrapbook Shelf. It looks fantastic, Trudi has been working really hard to get things happening, so pop over there and have a look. I am sure you will find something to you liking!!
Congrats to you Trudi, your hard work will pay off!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Kerryn, I LOVE your work, these LO's are stunning loving that 2CC kit!!!! :)