Friday 11 July 2008

My first tagging!!

My first tagging courtesy of Diane. I nearly forgot about it, sorry Diane.

So here's what happens.
You answer questions about yourself, then at the end of your post, tag 4 other people, leaving a message on their blog to say they've been tagged.
And also let the person who tagged you know that you've answered their questions.

So here's the questions:
Question 1: Ten years ago.......I was single again!!
After 2 years of trying to resolve our differences, I finally realized my marriage was over.
We had grown apart, both taking different paths in life.
It was very daunting, taking on a mortgage on my own and not having anyone to kill the spiders, but I made it!!

Question 2: Five things on todays 'to do' list: Finish the washing and wash the floors.
Start a few of the Savvy July monthly challenges. Go bra shopping, I desperately need some new ones. Re-make the guest bed, after my girlfriend stayed over to look after Harry.
Thanks Cattie!!

Question 3: Snacks I enjoy: Turkish Delights top my list. Don't mind dry biscuits and dips.

Question 4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire: I am pretty happy with what I have, but I would pay off my family members mortgages and our of course, then set-up a really cool scrap room!! And would be happy not to work anymore!!

Question 5: Places I have lived: Port Augusta, Seaton. Mansfield Park, Kidman Park, Birkenhead, Reynella and South Plympton.

and so I tag: Jess C (2CC), Kylie, Vic (lola-V) and Renee (2CC)

Hope you'll play along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerryn thanks for the tagging..
I have answered the Q's on my blog.

di basnett said...

So did you get your bra shopping done? Always a job I tend to put off.....LOL!

Unknown said...

kerryn..thanks for the tag! had a bit of fun