Friday 11 July 2008

A secret to share!!

From late April until the end of June, I have been playing in a 10 week contest over at http://www.addictedscrappers.com/
I had a ball during the contest, unfortunately another bridesmaid finish, but some beautiful pages to share with you.

The secret?? Susannah (Queen Addict) from Addicted Scrappers has asked me to be their Guest Addict Counselor, which I gladly accepted.
I will share my creations with you shortly, the kit was fabulous and very generous!!

Here are my pages from the contest "Last Addict Standing", the first page was our choice of a favourite page.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This challenge has no glues or adhesive tapes of any type,

Photobucket

Photobucket

This last challenge we had to look around our home and find something that inspired us.
I decided to use this piece of paper towel,

Photobucket

This is me page inspired by the paper towel,

Photobucket

No comments: