Friday 13 February 2009

Tagged!

Recently I was tagged by Heather from http://www.scrapdango.net/ and here is what I need to do,

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.


Photobucket

Not so happy with the photo, really enhances my double chin!!
This was taken May 21st 2006 and it was Harry's 2nd birthday party at the place we were renting while building our home. This was one of many gifts, a basketball ring, that he still plays with now. It was a great family day.

Now the 6 people I am tagging,

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Cute photo - and what a fun tag!

Jessica said...

fun Kerryn! I love the pic and the story, I'm on the laptop so this should be interesting since I only have a few pics on here. LOL! okay off to do my tag!

Leane said...

I love that photo Kerryn, Its so natural.

Thanks for tagging me. So I need to do the same thing. Sixth folder, then sixth picture.