Monday 2 March 2009

Time flies!!

I am not really sure where February went, but I have lots to share with you.
I have been so busy the last few weeks scrapping my little heart out and thoroughly enjoying it. Just a shame working gets in the way.

We have just completed our fourth challenge for the Survivor contest over at www.hdscrapbooking.com.au and we are anxiously awaiting the next eviction from Crop-a-dile Island. It is never a nice time.

Photobucket

Here are the past few weeks of challenges and my takes on them, enjoy!!

Challenge #2
1 Journal Block
2 Colours only
LO must have a title, sub-title and journaling
Distressing
2 4 x 6 photos

Photobucket

Mini Challenge
You must create something Patriotic, this could be a LO, OTP etcIt doesn't have to just be on Australia, it could be somewhere you went on holiday, where you were born etcThe possibilities are endless!

Photobucket

Challenge #3
Your Challenge is to create an OTP - BUT you must think outside the square!I want to see some unusual/different creations by altering household items (clothing, kitchen etc)

I decided to decorate a fat splatterer preventer ( don't you love the technical term), it originally look like this,

Photobucket

The I attacked it and turned it into a wall plaque. Now it looks like this,

Photobucket

Mini Challenge
You must create a 'postcard' any size (could also be used at a later date on a LO) and must include at least 50 words of journaling!The journaling can be about anything you like!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Challenge #4

This would be one of the hardest pages I've had to do, but must admit, very therapeutic!

Criteria:- Layout must be about something that you have ‘survived’Example: Illness, Childbirth, Relationship Breakup, Financial Hardship, Visit from the Inlaws etc
Must include at least 50 words of journaling
Must include Survivor or Survival in the Title

Photobucket

I even managed to play along at their cybercrop last weekend and had a ball. I am getting really good with the Scavenger Hunt too.
I completed 2 challenges before the deadline and I am very happy with the results,

Ann's Challenge
Use the colours Orange, Pink and white only.
The only black that can be used was for embellishments and journaling.

Photobucket

Kym's Challenge
Journalling with words of love
*NO RED*
Hearts and flowers

Photobucket

No comments: