Monday 10 August 2009

Savvy August Ad Challenge

I really love this month's Ad challenge, it has everything a scrapper could ask for to create a fabulous page.
It includes a technique if you dare to try it, the possibility of 6 photos and there is lots of space to play and for a bonus twist this month, anyone who does this challenge using any Kaisercraft papers, their name will be entered into a random draw for a RAK from me and my RAK's are usually very generous!!
The more entries, the more stash will appear in the RAK.

Check out the new Kaisercraft collections in-store here
http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/store/%20...%20ter_id=666

Remember to upload your entries to the correct gallery by Midnight August 31st to be in the running for one of Sar's beautiful Savvy Surprise and the opportunity to score a RAK from me.

ENJOY!!

Photobucket

I have been busy creating and enjoying this Ad, so I managed to finish 2 layouts to share.

Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

just lovely Kerryn...your work never ceases to inspire me.

Marielle said...

OH !my I love these !!! Love the dirty harry title !!

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, love both your LO's...especially Dirty Harry - just stunning!

Marcie said...

Fantasti work Kerryn! I love how you have so many photos on these!