Monday 10 August 2009

Savvy's August DT review

I was lucky enough to receive Kaisercraft Duchess this month with some gorgeous matching embellishments. And if that wasn't enough, Sar added some of the divine glitter Thickers from American Craft. I love blue and brown together and the 'Olde World' feel to these papers worked beautifully with some of my sepia photos.
I didn't head down the vintage page road, instead I decided to highlight their masculine capabilities and was really happy with the result.
You will find this awesome collection in-store at Scrapbook Savvy here http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=134_424_665

Full Steam Ahead

Photobucket

Our Angel in disguise

Photobucket

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

love the angels wings...very clever!

Marielle said...

Wow ! I'm loving this aqua and brown combo !! Beautiful !!!

LisaW said...

I love how you used these papers Kerryn! Love that you used them for masculine layouts instead of the expected vintage.