Monday 8 February 2010

February at Scrapbook Savvy

Another wonderful affair with My Mind's Eye this month, OMG people will talk LOL!!
This month, I was very fortunate to receive a gorgeous pack of MME - Love Me Do, some yummy AC Thickers and some fabulous Green Tara embellishments. But the feature of this already stunning pack from Sar was the gorgoeus flower made by her very own Mother. They are truly divine, check them out here. They are one off designs, so if you see one you like, better grab it.
I could design with MME papers 24/7, they are double sided and they are the perfect thickness. The colours in this range are so much fun and I loved the patterns on each page.
So I have been busy creating over the weekend, still have a few projects to finish, but thought I would share what I have so far.

You're the world

Photobucket

Close-up view

Photobucket
It's a love hate thing

Photobucket

Our prince

Photobucket

We are having our monthly cybercrop this weekend, starting Friday.
Hope you can come and play along.
Don't miss Sar's fabulous Blind Scrap on Saturday night.

3 comments:

Marelize said...

Your layouts look fantastic Kerryn, but then I've always loved your work! Love those pp's too. Just did a LO last week using it! :)

ann said...

Fantastic LOs Kerryn I love how you layer your work. xxxx

Maria said...

Kerryn my gosh woman your layouts look totally stunning so so love that first one of your's it's just a knockout....