Friday 11 March 2011

Gone a bit girlie!

Been playing with flowers, bling and plenty of pink for the past couple of days.
Very scarey experience LOL!! But I think I have made it out the other side.

With a 9 month old niece and a 6 week old great niece, I really need to find the inner girl in me. Shake of the dirt, mess and grunge and try to make pretty things for a bit.

I've been playing/experimenting with my chipboard for a day or so and actually managed to colour match to my papers, totally gobsmacked!
Frustrating part of this adventure was waiting for things to dry.

I stole some of the Graphic 45 'Once upon a Springtime' from my Mum (her birthday present, I guess that makes me an indian giver LOL!!!) and sat watching Grey's last night, cutting out flowers.
I think I might have gotten a little carried away, but never mind.

This is my page, doesn't look too bad. They practice makes perfect.

Oh so precious

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sar said...

OMFG!! I am SO sending you some girly stuff! You've ROCKED the girly scrapping!!!!!! Just beautiful.

Kel said...

Love it Kerryn....who says you cant do girly pages!!!

Terri said...

Kerryn can do anything girls she's a clever chook!
But I must say you really have out done yourself with this one!!!!