Monday 21 March 2011

Scrapbook Savvy DT - 3 Bugs in a rug Dawson

Finally I have scrapped, I was beginning to think the mojo had left home.

Sarah sent the very cute Dawson range for me to create with this month. I loved it!! Fabulous boy colours and dinosaurs! What more could a mother of a 6 yo boy need LOL!!
I found the mixture of patterns throughout the range so easy to co-ordinate and the dinosaurs didn't overtake anything I was trying to create.

A very popular collection over at Savvy and sadly it is already sold out.

This is what I have pulled together :)

You will never walk alone

Photobucket

Together
Kraft It Up Challenge

Photobucket

Thirsty work
week 10/52 weeks

Photobucket

Beach boy

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will have 2 more pages to share with you tomorrow, thanks for dropping in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww loving your layouts GORGEOUS !!! xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

So beautiful. I love the colors. You really got your mojo back in a big way. Love, love, love your layouts.

Jennifer Shaw said...

These LO's are terrific!! What a great kit! I particularly LOVE the colours in the first one and the awesome banner work! :)

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO's Kerryn.. love all the layering and detail!! Thanks for joining in at KIU :)