Sunday 4 December 2011

November He's Savvy reveal

Have you seen the gorgeous kits released over at Scrapbook Savvy?

I have all three this month and can tell you first hand that they are awesome.
You really would not be disappointed with your purchase.

I have been lucky enough to create using the yummy He's Savvy kit that features October Afternoon Boarding Pass and some yummy Jillibean Soup papers, there are also the very cool Corrugated Alphas and a October Afternoon mist to use.

I had a blast creating on Friday night and found I had put together 3 pages very quickly. Always a sign of an amazing kit!

Red is your colour

Photobucket

Sisterly love

Photobucket

Your serious face

Photobucket

Hope these inspire you to crack your kit open and I am sure there will be more to come once I find a few spare minutes.

3 comments:

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layouts as always Kerryn. :)

Natglatt said...

Hi Keryn, I work for a major aussie scrapbooking manufacturer and I stumbled across your blog. I think your designs are great. We would love to contact you to discuss the possibility of working with you. I couldn't find your contact details on your blog. My email is natalie@grant.com.au. please let meknow if this is at all of interest to you.javascript:void(0)

Carly said...

Oh how I've missed your gorgeous work! Always something special that just inspires me to no end! Can't believe how quickly the little man is growing up!
<3 carly