Wednesday 28 December 2011

Scrapbook Savvy - MME Everyday Fun

I've been having a blast creating layouts from the gorgeous My Minds Eye collection, Everyday fun. Sar sent the papers, borders, rhinestones and twine to me just before Christmas and I have slowly been putting pages together in between festivities. I still have loads of paper left and will definitely be doing some more pages with it when I get the chance.

Staring early

This page also features some of the new 2Crafty chipboard, the butterfly, circles and the journal plate.

Photobucket

This is your 2011

Features 2Crafty mini tag which are great for adding dates to your page.

Photobucket

School Concert - Week 50

Photobucket

Dream come true

Photobucket

The neutral colours in this collection make it so easy to put pages together, hopefully you now feel inspired to start creating. Thanks for popping in :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are just gorgeous, Kerryn. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2012.