Monday 10 June 2013

Scrapbook Savvy BIG June Sketch

My second post for the day and it is still morning!!

Thought I would share my take on this month's BIG Savvy sketch before I head back to work tomorrow.

Here is the sketch

June Savvy

And my take on it

The Story Recorded

 photo _DSC0063_zps4386f149.jpg

You will spot some of the yummy twine on my page which can be found in-store here

Check out the other DT girls take on the sketch on the blog
Chloe's page
Karen's page


Remember this is THE challenge to enter at Scrapbook Savvy.
The prize is well worth it !!!  $40 voucher to spend in the Savvy Store – who wouldn’t want that.  And to make it even better, it is a RANDOM winner so everyone has a chance of winning  :)
Please remember to load your LOs to the Savvy gallery by midnight, June 30th and you must create a new and original LO for this challenge.
Happy scrapping everyone

No comments: