Monday 3 June 2013

Treasure this day - WOW Week

I am hosting the Words Or Whatever Blog this week, with a mixture of layouts and My parents 50th Wedding Anniversary album. 

To start the week off I put together a layout using a few of the gorgeous May New Releases.

Doing a bit of experimenting with some random splashes gold embossing powder on different parts of the chipboard pieces, after they were lightly covered with either red or brown ink. Pretty happy with the end result

Small Leafy Branch
Small stars from 12x12 Star FrameSet

 photo _DSC0006_zps17f63c20.jpg

Treasure this day title

 photo _DSC0008_zpsf7e1c5da.jpg

2013
The year was roughly highlighted around the edge with a gold metallic pen.

 photo _DSC0007_zps927ee256.jpg

Here is the finished page showing off my son and his athletic achievements.

 photo _DSC0004_zps327811e8.jpg
Thanks for dropping by my blog.


No comments: