Tuesday 2 July 2013

Scrapbook Savvy June DT Reveal

Firstly I realize it is actually July, but I was a little slow getting this posted to my blog :)

So for June, Sarah sent out the Echo Park Happy Camper Collection to me. 
Twelve amazing double-sided papers and two 12x12 sticker sheets, love these collection packs!!
The gorgeous combination of aqua blue, red, green, orange and yellow, the absolute perfect boy colours.

And there are still two collection kits available in-store, but be quick!

I have been creating over the past two weekends and really loving it. The patterned papers just compliment each other so well, I had a ball!

Taken out by a wave
Love scrapping beach pages when it is freezing outside, just warms you up a little. Had fun creating the background with Distress Inks and templates. The Prima raindrop template was featured in the previous Savvy Kit. Sarah also sent some white Thickers for me to use.

 photo _DSC0013_zps318684ba.jpg

That cheeky grin
This was a school holiday play date at yet another playground, he can just never get enough!
Three different templates and three different colour Distress Inks, love layering the colours.

Sharing some WOW chippie on this page too, a star from the 12x12 Stars sheet. Sadly it is my last star :(
I have used Pinecone ink to cover it, given it a rub down with some metallic rubon and then coated it with Dimensional Magic.

 photo _DSC0011_zps92347f9e.jpg

 photo _DSC0010_zpse532d957.jpg

 photo _DSC0007_zpse19b5440.jpg

Pedal Power
How small does this boy look here? Where did he go?
Had lots of fun with this page.  I've used Distress Ink & 2 templates, 2 different Kaisercraft stamps and some drops of sepia ink. The Thickers have been covered with Stickles and then I have used the same Stickles to add a few highlighted areas on the page.

 photo _DSC0004_zps369714b5.jpg

Taking a break
My boy and his mate having a rest after spending the morning at last years pageant. We were parked miles away, but they did a fabulous job without too much complaining.
Firstly I must say I LOVE my sunburst template!! I've used Wild Honey Distress Ink to colour the background, such a rich colour! Then Walnut Distress Ink and the diamond template were added in random areas, with the dots and white gesso creating the final layer. Think this one is my favourite

 photo _DSC0009_zps2a837804.jpg

I have another page to share from Sara's Blind Scrap she did on Saturday night, but I will save that for later in the week when everyone has had a chance to do it, not that I completely followed the intructions :)
So stay tuned for more Happy Camper.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, hope you were inspired.

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

These are so cool. I really love the first one :).