Tuesday 12 February 2008

A huge week

So much has happened since I last posted, so I will start from the top!!

I had submitted my resume to Scrapware DT Call a few weeks ago, before you get excited, no I didn't make the team.
I did however get an HM by Ange for the Wall Hanging I submitted for the call, so thanks for that.
Congratulations to the girls who made the team, some huge talent amongst them.
Maybe I will get there next time.

Here is the wall hanging I submitted

All Boy


Photobucket



Next a Huge, and I mean huge, weekend over at my home Scrapbook Savvy, we had our very first Cybercrop and it was a big success.
Welcome to all of our new girls, the gallery just looks awesome and Diane is having a very difficult time picking winners and has enlisted our help.
Thanks for passing on the task, it was really hard to narrow things down.
Everyones work looks great, and yes even the DT girls rocked the challenges, our gallery is going off!!
Why don't you check it out.



And
drum roll please.....................................................................................




The biggest announcement of all..................................................
You are looking at one of the newest members of the 2008 Design Team for 2 Croppin Cousinz starting in March...Woohoo!!!
I am so excited to be joining the team, very unexpected, there were so many talented girls who had submitted for the call, but I am very thankful for the chance.
Thanks to Amy and Kelly for the opportunity to show what I can do, hopefully I will be able to fill the shoes of the girls I am taking over from Renee, Donna and Kels.
They have been a great inspiration to me since joining the site last May.
I will also get to work beside some awesome girls Renee, Amanda, Jessica and Celeste, plus Marcie head DT and Alicia Barry.
It is going to be a great year.




Ok I think that is everything, I had a big scrappy weekend.
I managed to complete 5 LO's and 1 small OTP. I am pretty pleased with that effort.
On the down side, I have had less than 5 hours sleep a night. I love scrapping at night when all is quiet, but I often loose track of time, hence the reason for no sleep.


Until next time, be good to those who love you!!!

2 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Really happy to have you on the team, and I love that wall hanging.

Trudi Harrison said...

Huge CONGRATULATIONS Kez on your DT appointment. I have absolutely no doubt that you will ROCK big time. So looking forward to your future inspiring creations.

It is just so wonderful for you that you are being recognised for your amazing talent. Don't ever change your 'style' Kez cause I just love it!!