Monday 10 May 2010

May reveal @ Scrapbook Savvy

I am always very lucky when it comes to the product I receive from Sarah at Scrapbook Savvy and this month was certainly no exception.
I was so excited when I spotted Teresa Collins 'Mr & Mrs' collection in my parcel. It is like Sarah can read my mind, scary some-one can know you so well, purely over the internet.

Have you seen this collection?
If you do nothing else this week, you MUST check these papers out!!
A gorgeous mix of cream, black and white, it is so stunning and elegant!
And yes it has been created as a wedding collection, but it is so much more.
The patterns are simple yet classical, making for easy mix and matching and will suit many topics.

Here is what I have created so far:

Gone (shy)

Photobucket

Your the man

Photobucket

The happy couple

Photobucket

1 comment:

Terri said...

Stunning Kerryn