Tuesday 18 May 2010

Scrapdango May kit reveal

Both of the kits available this month are gorgeous!!

May Sugar kit contains the beautiful collection from Bo Bunny 'Sophie'

Photobucket

close-ups

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And
May Spice kit features the cool collection from Bella Blvd 'Man of the House'
Love this range, just perfect to show off my 2 favourite boys!!

Photobucket

Close-ups

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is what I created from the collection,

Family Guy

Photobucket

All Mine

Photobucket

Round and Round the garden

Photobucket

Also appearing in this month's spice kit are the ever popular chipboard flags.
Father's Day not too far away in the USA. So I thought I would create a banner from my flags.

Photobucket

I have one more page to reveal with this month's kit sketch on May 20th and there is still some pieces left over, so hopefully I can put together a few cards soon.

No comments: