Sunday 13 June 2010

Finally had a chance to scrap

I am really enjoying this long weekend.
We didn't have anything planned, so I have dragged out my supplies and set up camp on the kitchen bench and table.
So far I have managed 4 pages, but with 2 days to go, I am hoping to get lots more done.

My first page I can only share a sneak peek, I will reveal it with the rest of the Scrapdango team on June 15th. I can tell you the Spice kit for this month is the gorgeous range from Glitz Design - Kismet.

Photobucket

Now this page is based on Anthea's gorgeous June sketch at Scrapbook Savvy But you know me, just had to add my own personal touch LOL!!
Thanks for the inspiration Anthea, I love the page!

Plum Tuckered

Photobucket

Had a play with the June 1st Sketch over at Stuck?!
Turned the sketch on the side to suit my photo and finally getting a chance to play with some of the OA papers I have been saving.

Younique

Photobucket

And I loved the sketch over at Scrapbooking from Scratch So thought I would put my own spin on it.
Thanks for the inspiration Pj

Our Rising Star

Photobucket

Well that's all I have so far, I have photos printed ready to do some more and DS is busting to get on the computer to play some games.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Fabulous work Kerryn and thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

Terri said...

WOW GF you have been busy!
Love the Plum Tuckered LO with it's vintage feel.
Two more days equates to 8 more LO's!!