Thursday 3 June 2010

Kraft It Up June Challenge

Anyone who knows me and my style, would have been having a bit of a chuckle when Mel released this month's challenge over at Kraft It Up. And I admit, I did intially struggle with the whole concept, but after a large amout of shuffling of products, some creative soul searching and a few tantrums. I did manage to successfully finish my sample and I do LOVE it.

So thank you Mel once again for helping me to grow a little more!

OK have ya guessed what the challenge might be yet knowing that it turned my world topsy turvy????

Create a page using KRAFT as your base, with a minimalistic design.
So think white space! Keep it simple, leaving a large amount of your page vacant.

Email your layouts to kraft.it.up@hotmail.com before 8pm June 30th to be eligible for the prizes.

I think I did OK considering,

Super Cool

Photobucket

No comments: