Saturday 4 September 2010

2 Crafty reveal - Man's Best Friend

Well it has been peeing down with rain for the past 36 hours so what more can a girl do but scrap!!
I have been playing with some more of the gorgeous newly released chipboard from 2 Crafty with some guidance from Master Harrison.
He really misses his little girl, so I thought I would do a page to make him smile

Photobucket

As you can see I really do love my walnut ink crystal, they may be messy, but worth the clean up after LOL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Master Harrison was impressed!
Oh and PS yes this is the yummy sold out He's Savvy kit from Scrapbook Savvy

2 comments:

Sar said...

I was looking at that page thinking oooooooh I know those papers! Love it babe!

Caroline said...

That came out really nice. Great colors!!