Sunday 5 September 2010

Savvy September Kit Reveal

Once again the kits this month at Scrapbook Savvy are in one word, AWESOME!!! I am lucky enough to have 2 of them in my hot little hands.
Thank goodness I subscribe to He's Savvy, I'm sure I would have missed out.

He's Savvy, which has once again raced out the door, features the new Basic Grey Wander

Photobucket

We're Savvy will feature a mixture of October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket, still waiting for some of the papers to arrive

Photobucket

and the divine She's Savvy kit featuring the beautiful Alphabet Soup collection from My Mind's Eye.

Photobucket

This kit is so well co-ordinated. I pulled my scrapping stuff out about 8.30pm last night and scrapped three pages til about 3.00am this morning. It was all going so well I didn't want to stop. Once out of bed this morning I finished page four and started page five, just need another photo.
That is five layouts in less than 24 hours, amazing for me!! And I love how they have turned out.

Smooth Talker

Photobucket

Princess for a day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blue Eyes

Photobucket

No comments: