Monday 27 September 2010

Savvy September DT reveal

Over the past few days I have been lucky enough to play with a gorgeous collection from Upsy Daisy Designs called Vogue, you can check it here in the store. It was the colours in this range that originally attracted me, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Green and white, but once I had seen the patterns IRL, I was instantly inspired! Both large and small patterns to combine together or of course, cut out. I was one happy chick!
I guess it helps that Harrison does wear quite a lot of green and blue, but the papers also look amazing with black and white photos.

Sand & You

Photobucket

Believe it can happen

Photobucket

Ready to play

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim said...

thank you so much for visiting my blog, I have often visited here but never commented, I adore you work, it is very inspiring...

donna said...

wow! how did I miss that range in the shop lol... gorgeous LO honey!

Chloe said...

Fab pages Kerryn! I love the colours together :-)