Monday 16 April 2012

2Crafty - Everyday moments

Here is another page I have forgotten to share with you.
This page features gorgeous new release chipboard from 2Crafty, lots of awesome products.

The Doily border, has been kept pretty simply by inking the chipboard with pinecone ink and then adding pearls as a small feature.

Photobucket

The Everyday moments title comes in two pieces. The base circle disc has been covered with patterned paper, the top title part has been covered with pinecone ink and then I have used orange smooch to highlight the title words.

Photobucket

But my favourite pieces on the page are the new chipboard Doilies.
They come in a 2 pack, small and large. I have very gently (LOL!) cut them in half and inked them. The circle centres are chipboard pieces from the 12x12 Arrows pack that I have kept for the perfect chipboard occasion. They have been covered with paper and made useful as journal spots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I finished up with a fun page of my gorgeous son being silly, bless his cotton socks.

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting the blog.

1 comment:

Di Garling said...

Fabulous layout & a fabulous pic too.
Cheers Di xo