Monday 16 April 2012

Scrapbook Savvy April Manufacturers Challenge

I didn't realize I had been such a slack blogger over the past month!
Already half way through April and I still haven't posted my manufacturers challenge.
Very naughty!!

So this month over at Scrapbook Savvy my challenge to you is to create a page using Pink Paislee, which just so happens to feature in the March You're Savvy kit. Sar also has the beautiful Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee available in-store, which you could use for you page.
There is no extra criteria this month, just scrap :)

But seriously, you can use any Pink Paislee you have in your stash, at least 80% of the product used, create a page and upload it to the correct gallery by Midnight April 30th to be eligible for some Savvy dollars.

Beach Beauty

Also featured on this page are some 2Crafty chipboard Surfboards which I have lightly inked with matching colours from the papers. To finish them I have used Pinecone in to highlight the edges.

Photobucket

No comments: